Summer Bay High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Policy on Banning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chantelle
Admin
Chantelle

Policy on Banning Empty
PostSubject: Policy on Banning   Policy on Banning EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:16 pm

SBH is here for us all to connect and build each other up, not tear each other down. I want us all to be able to support each other, but if I don't see that happening I'll have to think about banning some people from SBH, which will honestly be my last resort. This post is just to let you all know the policy on banning.

First: three or more people PM with concerns.

Three or more people Private Message me expressing concerns about A talking about how they have been causing fights or bullying other members (for example).

Second: I PM A with a warning message.

After three or more people have messaged me, I will Private Message A with a warning message. It will say something along the lines of "Hello, you are receiving this PM because three or more people have reported that [insert reason why people PMed me] is happening. Please keep in mind that SBH is meant to be a fight-free zone and if you continue to [insert reason why people PMed me] steps will be taken to ensure that you do not jeopardize the harmony of the forum."

Three: I continue to receive more messages about A

If I continue to receive more messages about A even after I've sent them a warning message I will evaluate the situation. If I think the situation isn't that severe and A won't do what they've done again, I'll Private Message them another warning message. If I get another message about them after I've sent the second warning message, I'll ban them without hesitation.

Back to top Go down
https://summerbayhigh.board-directory.net

Policy on Banning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Summer Bay High :: Important Stuff :: Official News and Announcements-
Jump to: