Summer Bay High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SBH Rules :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chantelle
Admin
Chantelle

SBH Rules :) Empty
PostSubject: SBH Rules :)   SBH Rules :) EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:03 pm

1. Be kind and respectful to everyone. It doesn't matter who you are or where you're from, everyone deserves respect and kindness.

2. Avoid use of foul language. I don't tolerate swearing, and I'm sure a lot of other people don't either. If you slip up, that's okay. Just please try not to curse frequently, it's not a nice look.

3. Please try not to spam the forums with unrelated content, there should be a topic for everything, and if you want a new forum to post things under, let me know or post in the Random section underneath Off Topic.

4. You are entitled to an opinion, please feel free to share them! However, don't put other people down if they don't agree with your opinion. Discussion over topics (controversial ones even) are 100% permitted, but please respect other peoples view points and opinions as well as your own.

5. Bullying will never be tolerated. If you see it happening, or if it's happening to you, report it immediately and it will be dealt with.

6. Have fun! Post something, message someone, get to know your fellow HAA fans! This site was made for us to connect more not only as a fandom but as a family.
Back to top Go down
https://summerbayhigh.board-directory.net

SBH Rules :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Summer Bay High :: Important Stuff :: Official News and Announcements-
Jump to: